- "I would say that they are meeting/exceeding my expectations. They appear very capable and their high level of enthusiasm for the project is great."
- Senior QA manager
Global Delivery Model
As a CMMI 5 and ISO 270001:2005 certified global IT service provider, RayooTech uses Global Delivery Model to maximize team performance and productivity. The Global Delivery Model combines strategies from onsite models and offshore models. Using these strategies, RayooTech can provide IT outsourcing services with transparent communication and low risk.
|Onsite Team||Offshore Team|
|- Plan and Analysis|
|- Project Coordination|
|- Documentation, Implementation|
|- Testing & Evaluation||- Fix Bugs|
|- Support & Maintenance|
The Advantage of Global Delivery Model:
Having an onsite team can greatly reduce the miscommunications between the client and the offshore development centers. In order to create a transparent project, the onsite team directly interacts with the client from the inception of each task. The onsite team allocates and coordinates resources according to the offshore team’s location and the project requirements/specifications.
Offshore development centers can be set up in the following locations in China: Beijing, Shanghai, Xi’an, Chengdu and Dalian. Since offshore development center can be set up in different geographical locations, RayooTech can access staff with various skill sets and knowledge. In addition, risks of having delays caused by unfortunate emergencies are reduced because work can be easily transferred from one development center to another.
- Outsourcing to improve productivity of SMEs
- Health chiefs’ decision on IT outsourcing
- Outsourcing is the way benefits for small businesses
- ‘Death didn’t happen to Steve, he achieved it’
- Outsourcing software development involves repositioning of software
- Philippines’ software development industry posts 27.60% growth
- Free delivery software to cut outsourcing costs