- "I would say that they are meeting/exceeding my expectations. They appear very capable and their high level of enthusiasm for the project is great."
- Senior QA manager
Android Application Development Outsourcing Project
The client was introduced by one of our partners in Finland. The client operates business in mobile application industry and they wanted to outsource an android application development project to us.
Android is a mobile operating system that based upon a modified version of the Linux kernel. The client’s application is a global mobile messaging service that reaches all mobile phone users in the world. The application users allowed send SMS (Short Message Service) and MMS (Multimedia Message Service) messages for completely free, for example, text messages, multimedia and video messages. The application works with most smart phones such as iPhone, iPad and other smart phones.
The application will be written in Java and based on Linux kernel. The application will be support the following media formats: H.263, H.264 (in 3GP or MP4 container), MPEG-4 SP, AMR, AMR-WB (in 3GP container), AAC, HE-AAC (in MP4 or 3GP container), MP3, MIDI, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, JPEG, PNG, GIF, and BMP.
- Google Fiber Project: Programming Key to Success
- IT outsourcing value to grow by 2.1% in 2012: Gartner
- India giving a wake-up call to China’s IT outsourcing industry
- Outsourcing the future
- US tech investors hurt by offshore cash
- Google Cloud Platform Program Shows Drive To Take Business From IT Giants
- Rise in offshore outsourcing