- "I would say that they are meeting/exceeding my expectations. They appear very capable and their high level of enthusiasm for the project is great."
- Senior QA manager
Software Outsourcing: C++ Resource Management System
This early January, RayooTech finished launching a new resource management system for an investment company. This company was using an old application created by File Maker Pro to manage their company’s resource and plan projects. Majority of the investment workers reflected that old application was confusing and not user friend.
RayooTech technicians collected preferences from the investment company workers, and designed a whole new management system in C++. The system is compatible with Windows and Macs Operating System. It had an email plug-in, export/import data manager, and a workflow process too.
The company and the workers were truly impressed by RayooTech team’s working style and ethic. “A well tailored management system can increase success of business projects. RayooTech team demonstrated advance knowledge in software programming field and showed great customer service support.” said President of the Investment Company.
- Google Fiber Project: Programming Key to Success
- IT outsourcing value to grow by 2.1% in 2012: Gartner
- India giving a wake-up call to China’s IT outsourcing industry
- Outsourcing the future
- US tech investors hurt by offshore cash
- Google Cloud Platform Program Shows Drive To Take Business From IT Giants
- Rise in offshore outsourcing