- "I would say that they are meeting/exceeding my expectations. They appear very capable and their high level of enthusiasm for the project is great."
- Senior QA manager
Award of Remarkable Contributions to China Outsourcing 2011
Mr. Kai Shao, chairman and CEO of RayooTech, won the Award of Remarkable Contributions to China Outsourcing in 2011 at the 2011 Awarding Ceremony for People of the Year with Remarkable Contributions to China Outsourcing jointly hosted by the Ministry of Commerce of China and China Council for International Investment Promotion (CCIIP).
The Remarkable Contributions Award was established by CCIIP in 2010. It aims at giving commendation to those elites who have promoted China software and IT outsourcing services to be healthy and rapid growing and have made remarkable contributions to the industry through creative initiatives and excellence in practice. Altogether 10 people have won the award. Applications were guided and supervised by an independent panel of experts and consultants from a third party evaluation institute.
Mr. Kai Shao, the founder of RayooTech--a leading China-based software outsourcing company, has long been engaged in technology innovation and service optimization in software and IT services providing. Under his leadership, RayooTech can provide business with quality customized IT services, innovation and marketing performance.
Mr. Kai Shao has won numerous accolades including Excellent Civil Entrepreneur, Self-innovation Person of the Year 2008 award in recognition of his outstanding contribution to the outsourcing industry.
- Google Fiber Project: Programming Key to Success
- IT outsourcing value to grow by 2.1% in 2012: Gartner
- India giving a wake-up call to China’s IT outsourcing industry
- Outsourcing the future
- US tech investors hurt by offshore cash
- Google Cloud Platform Program Shows Drive To Take Business From IT Giants
- Rise in offshore outsourcing