- "I would say that they are meeting/exceeding my expectations. They appear very capable and their high level of enthusiasm for the project is great."
- Senior QA manager
Outsourcing: Cooperated with a Large-Scale Chinese Company
Recently, RayooTech made a contract with a large-scale Chinese power company for another time in terms of business system and data architect optimization. This is a follow up optimization project after the cooperation of financial project and data architect project.
In terms of business system optimization, the project group focus on “advanced, reliable, flexible, and integrated” in fields of credit, finance, venture, capital, etc to reach the target of “ reasonable architect and sound function” and further to promote business and improve the internal management of the company.
In terms of data architect optimization, the project development team completed the project, for example, building a data warehouse, making a standard, implementing a set of tools and opening a platform by introducing business intelligence products and building an information system based structure by.
This project has begun from January and will be completed at the end of this year. This project has three stages and the first two stages have completed successfully and the third stage is under testing.
- Google Fiber Project: Programming Key to Success
- IT outsourcing value to grow by 2.1% in 2012: Gartner
- India giving a wake-up call to China’s IT outsourcing industry
- Outsourcing the future
- US tech investors hurt by offshore cash
- Google Cloud Platform Program Shows Drive To Take Business From IT Giants
- Rise in offshore outsourcing