- "I would say that they are meeting/exceeding my expectations. They appear very capable and their high level of enthusiasm for the project is great."
- Senior QA manager
3rd Quarter Meeting was Successfully Held in Japan
Yesterday, RayooTech’s overseas branch in Japan held a grand and successful 3rd quarter meeting.
At this meeting, Japan Business Department made a detailed speech about the work of the 3rd quarter in terms of what have planed and what have been completed. With this meeting, the company found out both the advanced business and the one which needs to be improved. This meeting enabled the employees realized that they are part of this company and what they do is critical to it. With such a great team, RayooTech will continue to be the leading software outsourcing company in China.
- Google Fiber Project: Programming Key to Success
- IT outsourcing value to grow by 2.1% in 2012: Gartner
- India giving a wake-up call to China’s IT outsourcing industry
- Outsourcing the future
- US tech investors hurt by offshore cash
- Google Cloud Platform Program Shows Drive To Take Business From IT Giants
- Rise in offshore outsourcing