- "I would say that they are meeting/exceeding my expectations. They appear very capable and their high level of enthusiasm for the project is great."
- Senior QA manager
Government Performance Management System
Government Performance Management System combines performance management objects (organizational performance and individual performance) with performance management methods (performance evaluation index system and objective management system) to provide comprehensive government performance management, as the chart shown below.
The system adopts the concept of balanced score card (BSC), making the fulfillment of government performance management regulations more efficient.
The work flow of government performance management is illustrated in the flow chart below:
- Performance statistics for each department
Different departments are able to make performance evaluation according to their own work content and evaluation period. Further, comparison of different departments' evaluation results is available.
- Job or individual performance statistics
Evaluation can be made on different jobs or individuals according to their own work content and evaluation period. Further, comparison of different departments' evaluation results is available.
- Plan of government performance evaluation index system
The plan of government performance evaluation index system is of great significance in giving consideration to both the comprehensiveness and the balance of the government's achievements.
- Provide a scientific tool for government to comprehensively evaluate the organizational and individual work.
- Avoid evaluation errors
- Boost work efficiency
- Combines government performance evaluation index system with objective management
Need Software Developers for Your Custom Software?
> Hourly Rate?
> Our Services?
> Our Technologies?
> Long-term Project Discount?
> About Us?
> Our Example Work?
> Talking to Our Account Manager?
> Talking to Our Engineers Directly?
> Other Business Cooperation?
Then, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, our Account Manager will reply you as soon as possible.
- Twitter CEO plans ‘personal trip’ to China, will include meeti
- NSW government to outsource ServiceFirst to private sector
- The Richest Man and Mircosoft
- Gartner: Android passes iOS to become the most popular tablet platform
- Microsoft to add a standalone Windows Enterprise version to its business l
- LinkedIn unveils Chinese site, to adhere to local laws
- The first Android Phone from Nokia