- "I would say that they are meeting/exceeding my expectations. They appear very capable and their high level of enthusiasm for the project is great."
- Senior QA manager
Intellectual Property Protection
What is Intellectual Property?
Intellectual property refers to creations of the mind, such as inventions, literary, artistic works, and symbols, names and images used in commerce. Intellectual property is divided into two categories:
|Industrial Property: Industrial Property includes patents for inventions, trademarks, industrial designs, and geographical indications.|
|Copyright: Copyright covers literary works (e.g. novels, poems, and plays), films, music, artistic works (e.g. drawings, paintings, photographs, and sculptures) and architectural design.|
What are intellectual property rights?
Intellectual property rights are like any other property right. They allow creators, or owners, of patents, trademarks or copyrighted works to benefit from their own work or investment in a creation.
Why promote and protect intellectual property?
- First, the progress and well-being of humanity rest on its capacity to create and invent new works in the areas of technology and culture.
- Second, the legal protection of new creations encourages the commitment of additional resources for further innovation.
- Third, the promotion and protection of intellectual property spurs economic growth, creates new jobs and industries, and enhances the quality and enjoyment of life.
Confidential Information and IP Management in Offshore Outsourcing
All the created intellectual property (IP) assets as part of the outsourcing project that developed by RayooTech belong to the client, such as patents, copyrights, products related inventions, industrial designs, etc. RayooTech comply with the laws and international agreements on IP as an indispensable and critical element in the whole project development process. RayooTech signs a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with all its clients at the start of project development. This NDA includes the rules and responsibilities of both parties, and is strictly followed by all RayooTech employees (both project developers and other staffs).
- Stellen Sie einen Ersteller an, um Ihre Apps zu verwirklichen
- The Top 5 Tools for Mobile App Development
- Open source development surges for Android and, surprisingly, iOS
- Python Programmierungsunternehmen in China
- A Game of Ecosystems: Measuring Ecosystem Performance
- The Development Trend of Cloud Computing in China
- Stepping In Android Development