- "I would say that they are meeting/exceeding my expectations. They appear very capable and their high level of enthusiasm for the project is great."
- Senior QA manager
Hotel Life Cycle Management Report Development in Java
Team Leader (5+ Years Experience): James Zhao
Senior Java Developers (3+ Years Experience): Louise Peng, Alton Xie, and Nichol He
Other Technologies Developers (2 - 3 Years Experience): Ken Liu, Wilton Zhang, Winsor Lee, and Alice Wang
QA Testers (3+ Years Experience): Cici Lee, Ellen Tu, Andrew Wan, Darnel Liao, David Bai, and Erin Liang
Graphic Designer (2+ Years Experience): Joseph Zhu
Software Development Period: One and Half Years
The Java development project was designed and developed for a hotel that is a chain of more than 50 3 star and 4 star hotels across the Europe. The hotel life cycle management system needed a new report system to fit their new business needs. Due to the reasonable cost of software development in China, our client decided to outsource their Java development project to China.
Our Java development team provided the following main solutions:
- Choosing JasperReports to develop the report module. With JasperReports open source Java reporting tool, our Java development team could generate hotel reports into PDF, HTML, Microsoft Excel, RTF, ODT, Commaseparated values and XML files.
- Our Java development team adopted flexible data container layer allowing easy integration into various systems.
- The complete documentation of the reports included source code, architecture and class hierarchy.
- Our Java development team corrected data that in unsupported formats and blanked ones.
- The system supported report combination by two or more individual reports.
- The report supported various environments, such as Windows, Linux, and UNIX.
- Our Java development team set up a deadline for some report that any delayed inputs will be unacceptable.
The main technologies and development tools involved in this Java software development project were Java/J2EE, Hibernate, HTML, CSS, XSLT, JasperReports, JBoss, Oracle 11, Eclipse, Jaspersoft iReport, Ant.
- How to Evaluate the Risk of Outsourcing Locations
- 5 Ways to Evaluate Your IT Outsourcing Maturity
- More Businesses Looking to Cloud Accounting Software
- 5 Things To Know When Looking For IT Outsourcing Consultants
- China – world’s second largest service outsourcing country
- iOS 7 – Apple urges developers to update apps
- 10 Aufgaben der Outsourcing-Technologie für Kleinbetriebe – Tei