- "I would say that they are meeting/exceeding my expectations. They appear very capable and their high level of enthusiasm for the project is great."
- Senior QA manager
iPhone/Android Application Development
iPhone/iPad Application Development
Xcode, Apple’s first-class integrated development environment (IDE) supports iOS application development on the platform. Xcode allows iPhone developers to design iPhone/iPad application’s user interface and write the application code easily. Xcode development environment support all application development on Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch devices.
Android Application Development
The Android SDK provides the tools and APIs (Application Programming Interface) for the application development on the Android platform using the Java programming language. Android includes a set of C/C++ libraries used by various components of the Android system, such as system C library, media libraries, surface manager, LibWebCore, 3D libraries, etc.
- iPhone/iPad custom application development
- Android custom application development
- Other mobile application or platform development: Windows mobile, Blackberry app, Symbian OS, etc.
- Stellen Sie einen Ersteller an, um Ihre Apps zu verwirklichen
- The Top 5 Tools for Mobile App Development
- Open source development surges for Android and, surprisingly, iOS
- Python Programmierungsunternehmen in China
- A Game of Ecosystems: Measuring Ecosystem Performance
- The Development Trend of Cloud Computing in China
- Stepping In Android Development