- "I would say that they are meeting/exceeding my expectations. They appear very capable and their high level of enthusiasm for the project is great."
- Senior QA manager
UFIDA Software Park is one of the biggest software development centers in Asia and its planning area is 400 square kilometers that is capable to accommodate 12,000 staffs working at the same time. Current functional divisions include industry center, R&D center, data center, training center, and security center. The UFIDA Software Park has beautiful scenery and convenient transportation, with comfortable working environment, sound sports equipment, catering and parking, etc.
- Stepping In Android Development
- Fixing Life Partners For iPad App Development
- Das Offshore-Entwicklungszentrum in China
- Why PHP has Become the Most Chosen Language to Develop Dynamic Websites an
- Joomla Application Development and Its Significance in Web Development
- 7 steps to securing Java